Enjoy an opportunity to get up close with one of the many Australian lizards in our collection. There are nearly 700 named species of lizard in Australia, learn all about their remarkable lives, where they live, what they eat and the amazing way they control body temperatures. Meeting lizards in a controlled environment is the perfect treat for the little reptile fanatics in your family.
Terms & Conditions
- Online bookings need to be made 24 hours in advance, for today’s availability please contact the zoo on 03 5356 4668
- Minimum 4 years of age.
- Price does not include general admission.
- All encounters are subject to availability.
- All participants must follow all instructions given by Halls Gap Zoo staff, failure to do so may result in a shortened session.
- Participants may be asked to cease the encounter at any time for whatever reason at Zoo staff’s discretion.
- Animals respond in different ways to different people and external factors, we cannot control this and experiences may vary.